Sunday, December 27, 2015

Saying Good-bye to 2015

Wow, another year has past! Well, almost. I'm not really trying to rush it or anything. Even though I had a few disappointments, 2015 was a good year for me.

Next week I will recap how my yearly goals matched up to my production. The following week, I'll share my goals for 2016!

To be honest, I am just now starting to think about my 2016 writing goals. Have you set your goals yet or are you like me, still mulling them over?

I have decided on my one word for my writing career for 2016. It's reinvigorate. I need too. I've been slacking off a little so I need to reinvigorate my enthusiasm towards my writing and the every changing market place.

Did you receive a Barnes and Noble or Amazon gift card for Christmas? If so, you might want to check out the Lassoed by Marriage novella collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment