Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Movie Parade - Day One

If you are a follower of my blog you know in December I do some sort of Christmas parade. One year it was a parade of toys from my childhood. The next year it was a parade of toys from my son's childhood. I did a parade of Christmas books and this year it's movies! I have seen each one of these Christmas movies and they will parade in no particular order until the last two days and those will be my tried and true favorites!

Today's movie on parade is:

Yes, this 'con-man' movie is a Christmas movie. Why do I like it? They sing Silver Bells in it and it's one of my favorite Christmas songs (Hey...there is an idea for my next Christmas parade!) In honor of this film, I have Lemon Head candy canes on my Christmas tree this year.

Have you ever seen this classic film?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this one--don't know why because I love old films and I love Bob Hope. Guess it better go on my list for this year. :)

    ReplyDelete