Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

In the spirit of the day, I thought I'd share some Halloween memories!

My favorite Halloween costume as a child was Bewitched. It was store bought costume and the mask was as pretty as the real Elizabeth Montgomery!

My favorite Halloween book as a child was The Witch Next Door. I still have it.

My favorite 'scary' book as an adult is The Bad Seed. It's the first book I read with a twist ending. I still have it too.

My favorite "Halloweenish" television show was The Munster's. My sister has the Munster Family paperdolls.

My favorite horror movie is....I don't have one. I don't like horror movies. They scare me!

My new favorite "Halloweensih" television show is GRIMM.

Can to share any of your goolish memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment