Monday, August 3, 2015

Highlights From NYC

Oh boy! I am behind on my blog posts. I'm still trying to play catch-up after my trip to New York City to attend the RWA Conference. Although my book didn't win either contest it was a nominee in that didn't stop me from having a great time. For lack of a better blog post, I'm going to share some of my pictures from my trip!
Here I am in Central Park. We walked through the very south end of the park where the Dairy and carousel is located.
This is the ceiling in Grand Central Station. I hope image shows up. They are the Zodiac signs and I was standing underneath mine, Taurus, so I snapped a picture.
Harlequin pampered their VIP authors (Rita and Golden Heart nominees and book milestone authors) to hair and make-up artists.

St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Very old headstones at Trinity Lutheran Church.






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time! I'm just so proud of you for being nominated! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you to have this great experience!

    ReplyDelete