Sunday, July 19, 2015

Packing Light

I am heading to the annual RWA (Romance Writer's of America) conference this week so my mind is on packing. I have my 'professional' outfits chosen, pressed, and ready to go. My casual outfits not so much.

I've planned my outfits around one of pair of shoes. GASP! I know! However, I have to pack to evening gowns and one pair of dress shoes so I don't want to add more weight to the suitcase in the form of shoes.

I've also chosen lightweight clothes, including my jackets which are lace and eyelet. They are lighter to pack and cooler to wear. The remaining clothes are made of lightweight almost wrinkle free fabric. I don't want to have to iron my clothes when I get there. Which leads me to a couple of questions for my readers.

First, do you try to pack light?

Second, does the 'rolled up' method of packing work for you? I've tried it a couple of time and will say the clothes do seem to come out better. However, I'm not going to try to roll the gowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment