Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wordsowers Writers Conference



What a wonderful time I had attending and presenting at the Wordsowers Christian Writers Conference on Friday and Saturday. I know I posted the link to the conference previously on my website, but I'm posting the organizations link this week. Please peruse their site and keep there web address in your favorite file so you don't miss next year's conference.

This conference provided varied presenters so there was something for everyone. They also insured the attendees had every opportunity possible to visit with presenters in their chosen writing field. I connected with an editor I've worked with for years, writing colleagues and new friends!

Here is the link: http://omahawordsowers.blogspot.com




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rose, for being a speaker/presenter! I'm sure. Happy you saw old friends and met new ones!

    ReplyDelete