Monday, April 20, 2015

Crossroads Book Signing

Here is a picture of me at my book signing at the Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls. They had three different books for sale. Of course, the most popular was Dakota Love because the cover is a picture of the Falls that is located in Sioux Falls!

However, I did break my signing record of eight books! And I had a 'first' happen. Two people brought in Dakota Love for me to sign. One purchased her copy in Phoenix, AZ! How awesome is that! When she finished reading the book, she looked me up on the internet and discovered my book signing! I'm so glad she shared that story with me. Readers, those moments make a writers day! Of course, she purchased my new release while she was there which was special too.

This week I'm gearing up for a writer's conference in Omaha, NE where I'm a presenter. They have something for everyone at this conference. You can check it out here: http://wordsowerswritersconference.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html

2 comments: