Saturday, March 14, 2015

Shameless Self-Promotion Blog Post!

Yep, the title of this blog says it all. It's full of shameless self-promotion! First, I have a book signing at Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls, SD on April 18th at 1 PM. This signing is for Reclaiming the Cowboy's Heart and Dakota Love. Save the date! I hope to see you there.

I need your help! Dakota Love was on the ECPA Best Seller list for the months of February and March! Help me keep it on the best seller list for April! How can you help? Purchase a copy or two. Mother's Day is just around the corner after all. There are copies available on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com and Christianbook.com. Christianbook.com has the best price at $6.29.

Lastly, Reclaiming the Cowboy's Heart is available for presale. The books official release date is April 7th. As I mentioned in my blog post last week, this will be my last release for a while. This book is available at the same outlets mentioned above and will make a great Mother's Day gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment