Saturday, March 28, 2015

Save the Date!!!

I have another date for you to save, May 9th! Barnes and Noble in Sioux City, Iowa is hosting a book signing for me for my ECPA Best Seller, Dakota Love and my April release, Reclaiming the Cowboy's Heart along with Sweet on the Cowgirl and The Widow's Suitor!

The Widow's Suitor, like all category romances had a short shelf life, but the Barnes & Noble in Sioux City still have PRINT copies. I believe Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls has print copies too. To my knowledge, those are the only two places you can still purchase a print copy of my RITA nominee. So if you're looking for a print copy, check these two stores OR come to my book signings so I can personalize it for you!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! The RITA nominee! I hope this time we'll be able to come to your book signing at Barnes & Noble.

    ReplyDelete