Sunday, March 1, 2015

Another Month Gone!

February is always a short month even during a Leap Year, but this February seemed to fly by for me. I also felt lazy and unproductive, yet when I recapped my month I did discover I had a busy writing month.

I turned in my novella to Barbour Publishing. This will be a story included in their Lassoed in Marriage compilation. I'm not certain of the release date, but for my readers who enjoy historical over contemporary this book is for you.

Union Gospel Press was happy with my sample assignment so now I can go forward with the remaining stories for their children's publication, JEWELS.

Standard Publishing contacted me with a short story assignment which I accepted. 

So, I've been working on short stories this month which falls into my one word for my writing: Diversity.

I'm sure depending on where your live February might have seemed like a long month with ice and snow storms. We keep missing the really severe weather which make me wonder if March will come in like a lion and go out like a lamb or vice-versa.

Did February seem long or short to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment