Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dakota Love Contest!!

In honor of my January release, Dakota Love, I'm having a contest and giving away...a copy of Dakota Love!

How does the contest work?

The three books in Dakota Love takes place in South Dakota. Leave a comment and tell me if you live in South Dakota, traveled through South Dakota, visited one of the many tourist attractions in South Dakota or if you've never ever considered coming to South Dakota.

Please make sure you leave your email address in your comment. I'll pick a winner next weekend.

BTW- You can just say "hi" if you want!



6 comments:

  1. Seem to visit it quite often....to many doctors appointments..lol That being said, it's. Beautiful state! Had a RV parked at Pickstown for several years! Great fishing!!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have cousins in Beresford, SD, and when I was little, we'd visit them about every other year or so.

    Otherwise, we traveled to Rapid City once to see Mt. Rushmore. The kids were little & didn't appreciate it, but they did enjoy the Dinosaur Park and Storybook Island in Rapid City. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that my childhood and teen memories are full of South Dakota love. My family took a lot of camping trips cross country when I was growing up. One of my favorite stops was...don't laugh...Wall Drug. It was so much fun! I keep telling my husband that I want to go back there with him. I loved visiting Crazy Horse Monument and of course Mt Rushmore. :)

    Congratulations on your series. :)

    KellysShining(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      I LOVE Wall Drug!!! It's so much fun. My daughter-in-law is from that area of South Dakota.

      Delete
  4. Although I have never been in the Dakots physically, I love to travel there through books. I saw your book at Walmart, but didn't have a chance to buy it yet! You ROCK

    ReplyDelete