Monday, December 1, 2014

Book Parade - Day 1

It's December! If you follow my blog you know I usually have a Toy Parade from December 1st until December 23rd. I've shared my and my son's favorite toys the last two years. This year I'm shaking it up and sharing some of my favorite Christmas books, some of my son's and hopefully some that will become favorites of my granddaughters!

Many of these will be children's books, but there will be a few adult books included.

To kick things off is Santa is Coming to South Dakota. This book is written by Steve Smallmann and illustrated by Robert Dunn and Alan Brown. It's a fun story about Santa getting lost in a blizzard over South Dakota. The story mentions a few cities and some landmarks in South Dakota!



3 comments:

  1. How neat! I've never heard of that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one last year, it was Santa is coming to Iowa! (I think I got it at Shopko!) very nice book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gert,

      I thought it was a series covering all 50 states! They are really neat.

      Delete