Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaNoWriMO

So, today is the last day of November. All of you writers who participated in National Novel Writing Month, this is it. The Last Hurrah.

How are you doing? Maybe you've finished all ready? Maybe, like me, you have under 1500 words to go and you've reached your goal? Maybe you stalled out early on and fell badly?

If the later happened to you, don't feel badly. I mean it. At least you set a goal and made an attempt to make your writing dreams come true. Now use this month as a jumping off point to continue on your writing path.

While I'm on the subject, now is the time to start thinking about your writing goals for 2015 so by the end of December you have a clear picture of them in your mind and concrete, fail proof plan to set in action.

As I said before, I have under 1500 words to write to reach my goal and wrap up my WIP. I will finish today! If you participated, how did you do?

4 comments:

  1. You WILL finish, Rose. You are the most disciplined, determined person I know! I participated in Picture Book Idea Month. I haven't written down anything for today yet, but I will, and will complete it. Now, to do something with those ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did it!! We did it!!! We Rock.

    ReplyDelete