Saturday, November 15, 2014

Giving Thanks

This is my second grouping of Thanksgiving decor. I've had the bear figurines for years. I bought them from a Home Interior party about (gulp) thirty one years ago. They were my first Thanksgiving decorations and our son loved to rearrange them on the living room coffee table.

The pumpkin, I received as a gift from my Secret Sister in ESA one year and love it. Why? Because it is a great reminder of what this season is about. Giving thanks to God for the bounty in our lives!

So, tell me, readers, have I dated myself talking about Home Interior products? Did you go to Home Interior parties and do you still have an decorations you purchased from one?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Rose, Home Interior party is a blast from the past, but this makes a cute, meaningful decoration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Home Interior parties! I even have several of their items yet.

    ReplyDelete