Sunday, November 2, 2014

Contest Finalist


I received a nice telephone call from the Orange County Chapter of the RWA to tell me, Wedding on the Rocks placed third in their Book Buyers Best Awards for 2014. Here is my certificate and LOVELY pin that I received for the final.

I received a very bad reader review for this book and am so happy it did well in two of the contests I entered it in! If you haven't had the chance to read this book, it's still available in ebook format on most online retailers and Christianbook.com and Amazon still show print copies left.

I've entered my 2014 books, Sweet on the Cowgirl and The Widow's Suitors in two contests all ready. I'll be entering them in a third contest by the end of this week, and at least two more contests next year when the contests open up for entries.

Unpublished authors are urged to enter in their work in contests for feedback. In my opinion it just as important for published authors to enter their work in contests too! What is your opinion?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rose! Your books are all amazing, so you definatately deserve this award for this book and hope more will follow.

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete