Saturday, October 11, 2014

Holiday Stories


On the group blog I participate in, www.inkspirationalmessages.com, we were talking about books on our reading list the last two weeks. Mine revolved around Christmas themed books because this is the time of the year they hit the shelves and I usually read one or two during the holiday season.

I love holiday themed stories, whether books, novellas or short stories. However, I never written one. I will come close with the fourth book of my rodeo series that will release in 2016 because it's set in December so I can mention Christmas, but it won't revolve around the holiday.

I think one of my goals for next year is to write something holiday themed!

I have two questions today.

Writers: Have you ever written a holiday themed story?

Readers: Are you a fan of holiday themed stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment