Sunday, September 14, 2014

Taking a Poll

As we are heading into the ending the third quarter of the year, I start to think about my writing goals for the upcoming year. Even though I have contracts, I have to consider what my next project(s) will be after I finish my contract, so I can begin my research on careers and settings.

My question to you the readers is: Do you enjoy books with middle-aged characters falling in love? Or are you hooked on young people finding their ever lasting loves?

Please leave an answer on my blog OR on the Facebook post along with the reason why and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a copy of my latest release, Sweet on the Cowgirl. The winner will be announced in next week's blog.


9 comments:

  1. Actually, I like both story lines.....but I do like the young ones, to watch new love bloom and last a lifetime! smile...

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the over 30 story lines. Love can happen at all ages, even for us old people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both :) I'm just hooked on love! LOL! I do tend to lean towards the younguns finding love, but I don't mind older characters. Especially as I'm getting older! LOL! As long as I get my mind around the story and the age of the characters from the beginning so I can picture them and what's going on in my head I'm good. :) Thank you for the giveaway! I REALLY want to read and review your book!!!

    Blessings, Amada (pronounced: a.m.a.th.a)
    ASC Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I forgot my email address! LOL! :D It's been one of those days!!!

      amada_chavezATyahooDOTcom

      Delete
  4. Both - I just love people finding each other. everyone deserves a happy ending no matter what age! =) truckredford(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love older couples finding love or a second love!
    worthy2bpraised at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey one is never too old for romance. it just makes the story different as to how they overcome their challenges
    jwisley8 (at)me (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies,

    I'm glad you dropped by and shared your preferences. I enjoy both too, but can really relate to older character's issues. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete