Saturday, July 26, 2014

Win It Before You Can Buy It!

I love, love, love mixing research with vacation! I was so excited to find a Durant Star at Pioneer Village in Minden, NE. Why? A Durant Star is the automobile my hero, Guy Roberts, drives in my August release, Sweet on the Cowgirl. In honor of this exciting find, I'm giving away a print copy of Sweet on the Cowgirl. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog to be entered!

This contest will end on August 1st. I'll announce the winner on next weeks blog. Please remember to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.


8 comments:

  1. Oh Rose...what a great find! I will think of this vehicle when I read your new book! I would love to win a copy of it!

    Thank you for offering this giveaway!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! Had you seen a Durant Star before or done your research online? I haven't been to Pioneer Village in Mindan, but I recommend the Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo, if you haven't been there. Who knows what story lines might pop into your head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I love some of those old cars and after reading the book description I REALLY want to read and review Sweet on the Cowgirl!!! Trick riding, soda pop kings!? I don't think you can go wrong with either of them! ;)

    Many Blessings, Amada (pronounced: a.m.a.th.a) Chavez
    amada_chavez}{AT}yahoo{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from NE and been to Pioneer Village a few times, I loved going there when I was younger!

    wfnren(at)aoll(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for new authors to read. Your book sounds wonderful
    jwisley8@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a car! How cool that you got to see one!

    Can't wait to read this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful discovery! and timely =)
    I've pinned your novel to the FHC Giveaway Board
    faithhopecherrytea [at] gmail [.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful book - Congrats to you! would love to win! truckredford(at)Gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete