Friday, March 21, 2014

Save the Dates

I've had a busy week setting up book signings for The Widow's Suitor.


I found out I registered in time to be in the book signing at the conference I'm attending in the Chicago area. Here is the link to the conference. http://chicagospringfling.com/. If you're in the area, stop by on April 26th from 9:30 - 10:30am. The signing is open to the public.


Saturday, May 3rd, the Sioux City, IA Barnes & Noble store is a hosting a book signing for me from 1-3pm.


On June 14th, Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls, SD will host a book signing from 1-3pm featuring Mary Connealy and me.


I hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I'm going to see if my writers club wants to go on an "outing" at one of those events. Best wishes for great success at both events!

    ReplyDelete