Saturday, March 8, 2014

Book Club or Book Club?

So when you hear the word book club, what do you think of?

Is it a group of people who meet once a month to discuss a book over coffee or drinks, then choose another book to read and discuss the follow month?

Or is a book club something you pay for and a company sends you a set amount of books a month?

I am very curious about this since the book line I write for falls in the later and I call it a book club. However, I occasionally get funny looks from people who consider a book club the first reference that I made.

I'm wondering, how exactly, I should describe my books. Harlequin calls them direct to customer, however I think that would also be confusing to the general public.

Hmmm...I'm at a quandary. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment