Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 Writing Gosls

As promised here are my 2014 writing goals:

1. Write and submit at least one short story aimed at Woman's World magazine.

2. Keep up my blog.

3. Develop additional speaking/workshop programs.

4. Develop a cozy mystery or contemporary romance novel idea.

5. Develop an historical romance novel idea.

6. Revise children's chapter book.

There they are. My one word for the year is FORGE.

As important as it is to set goals, it's also important to keep in mind you need to be flexible and/or alter them throughout the year. If my editor likes the proposal that I submitted to her, at least two of these goals have to drop off. My goals are specific and only depend upon me to complete them. Again, that is something to keep in mind while setting goals. Only set goals that you can control.

Feel free to share your goals with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment