Saturday, July 13, 2013

Festival of the Book Presentations!

I received my schedule for the Festival of the Book. I'll be giving a morning and afternoon presentation on Saturday.

The morning presentation is titled, Ready, Set, Goal and all of my children's writing friends have heard this presentation before. Anyone who knows the writing side of me can attest to my firm belief in setting goals to move your writing career forward.

My afternoon program, Inspirational Romance: The Faith Factor, is about adding the faith thread into your romance stories and the variance in publishers from heavy use of faith, like quoting Bible verses to a lighter hand, your characters following Christian principles.

If your in the Deadwood, SD on September 22-24, stop into the Festival. There is truly something for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Rose! You will inspire your audiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you give out info, have fun!

    ReplyDelete