Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stumped!

Other than a reminder that I have a book signing in Beresford, SD today, I'm stumped as what I should be posting about today on my blog.

I need to get cracking on my new proposal that's due on August 15th, but other than that I have no writing news.

What I've been thinking about all is going on a writing retreat, taking a few days off of work, finding a reasonable priced bed and breakfast or hotel and hunkering down to get proposal finished and some new book ideas documented and fleshed out.

Although I've spoken at a writer's retreat, I've never been on one. The wonderful ladies over at the Seekerville blog are hosting a virtual writer's retreat at a dude ranch! If this is something that interests you, drop by their blog and register. www.seekerville.blogspot.com.

So writer's, have you ever went on a writer's retreat? Reader, have you went any other type of retreat?

Please feel free to leave a comment, just keep in mind that I will have to approve it before it appears!

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Rose, writer's retreat in St. Ansgar Iowa at the Blue Belle Inn http://www.bluebelleinn.com cutest Bed and Breakfast EVER. August 16-17. Friday night and all day Saturday. You might need to miss an 1/2 day of work to get there. Erica Vetsch and I are ... teaching. Erica's fine, me? GULP.

    ReplyDelete