Monday, June 24, 2013

Book Buying Information and Pictures!

I'm posting more pictures from my book signing at the Beresford Library, not to toot my own horn, but so you can see two of the BEAUTIFUL quilts that were on display. I chose to pose in front of the Sunbonnet Sue because she was my mom's favorite quilt block. I've never seen one quite like this one. It's so colorful and bright.

The quilt that looks like trees was made by my co-worker's mother. It's GORGEOUS!!!

Since that signing, I've been asked by two different people how to purchase the print books in my quilting series. To get a copy of Job's Tears or Rose of Sharon, if they are still available, you'll need to contact Harlequin's Reader Services at http://www.readerservice.com/ or 800-873-8635.

Lily of the Field is out of print, but www.christianbook.com still lists print copies and they are priced at $0.99!

If you can't get a copy of one or more of these books, don't dispare this series will be repackaged as three books in one and released in late 2014 and should be available at many retailers.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing off these beautiful quilts and your books!

    ReplyDelete