Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Big Reveal

I know most of you are probably thinking I'm going to talk about the turning point in the manuscript BUT I'm not....

In February I hinted about some good news that was in addtion to my contracts for two books. I'm finally ready to publically let everyone in on a little secret......

Are you ready? Lean close, I need to whisper this news so I don't 'jinx' it.

Two separate production companies are interested in purchasing the movie options on my 2014 releases.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I know that many, many times the movie never gets made AND I haven't signed any contracts yet, BUT it's still very exciting to know my book ideas garnered interest from a production company.

Many, many, many thanks go out to my agent, Linda Glaz for posting intriguing tidbits on Publisher's Weekly to gain attention to these books.


I'll keep you posted, not matter which way these deals go!

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Rose! I hope it works out and becomes reality. How exciting. Blessings!

    Rachel Overton

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I can certainly see your books as movies--I hope it happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEEE!

    Oh! Shhh! I'll tone it down! But I'm about busting with excitement for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Rose that is SUPER COOL! I hope it all works out for you. Good Luck, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful, Rose! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily of the Field would make a great Hallmark or Lifetime movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone. It's pretty exciting even if it never becomes a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROSE THAT IS SO FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete