Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Good News Update

I've been busy working on a proposal for a contempory book that would be part of a series with three other authors. All that's left is the finishing polish. I love the story and have high hopes that the editor will enjoy the series the four of us are proposing. This book, once again, has older characters falling in love.

I'm planning to get that proposal wrapped up in the next week because my agent called me with VERY good news today.

My editor accepted my latest proposal!!! Yay!!! And if that wasn't enough good news, she offered me a second book on a blind proposal!!!!!  Both of these books will be historicals.

Whoo hoo....I'm going to be a busy girl.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what exciting news! I knew they'd love it!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, incredible news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasatic, Rose!! So excited for you and can't wait to hear more about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, Rose--good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Rose!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Rose! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hooooooo, Rose!! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to write, Rose! Celebrating with chocolate caramels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement!

    ReplyDelete