Friday, January 25, 2013

Epic Fail!

Twenty-five days into the new year and look what has already happened, I haven't been faithful in my blog posts!

Didn't I tell you it was the easiest goal to let go of? I did just a couple of weeks ago.

I'd decided that my Friday or Saturday posts would be updates on what is happening in my writing career, which is just writing!

I'm currently working on a proposal that started out as an anthology with three other authors. Now we are expanding them to a book series to pitch to Heartsong Presents. My goal is to have this complete by January 31st. I'm going to make it but I will be spending all of my free time this weekend pulling the synopsis together and polishing up the the sample chapters.

Then I will be moving on to a historicial that I started last year before I received a contract for my book that comes out in May. I'm really excited about this historical, so I want to get it to the proposal stage so I can submit!

I hope if you live where the temps are frigid that you are staying nice and warm, hoping curled up under a soft fleece blanket or handmade quilt reading your favorite author.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Rose! The blog SHOULD be the first to go. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose..you are the busiest lady I know! And I understand about the blog..it does take valuable time..lol And yes I am snuggled by the fire reading "The Forgotten Garden".

    Blessings my friend..enjoy your weekend!
    Gert

    ReplyDelete