A new year brings new writing career and personal goals for me and I want to share them with you!
My personal goals are to complete that quilt from last year that I put on hold, and scout out more local historical homes or museums to tour.
I hope the six writing goals that I set will stretch me as a writer and advance my career.
1. Work on sample chapters/synopsis for an inspirational romance novel, Another Go Around.
2. Write 2nd and 3rd chapter of historical rodeo themed inspirational romance novel.
3. Keep my blog up. (We know I FAIL miserably on this one!)
4. Flesh out/Outline cozy mystery idea.
5. Flesh out a historical inspirational romance novel idea.
That's it. In twelve short months we'll see how I did.