Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Goals!

A new year brings new writing career and personal goals for me and I want to share them with you!

My personal goals are to complete that quilt from last year that I put on hold, and scout out more local historical homes or museums to tour.

I hope the six writing goals that I set will stretch me as a writer and advance my career.

1. Work on sample chapters/synopsis for an inspirational romance novel, Another Go Around.
2. Write 2nd and 3rd chapter of historical rodeo themed inspirational romance novel.
3. Keep my blog up. (We know I FAIL miserably on this one!)
4. Flesh out/Outline cozy mystery idea.
5. Flesh out a historical inspirational romance novel idea.

That's it. In twelve short months we'll see how I did.

4 comments:

  1. My blog is where I fail, as well. Praying that God blesses you as you work toward your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, doable goals. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most disciplined people I know, Rose. You can do this--and more! I look forward to hearing about your successes and trials this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well-wishes, ladies! When I'm feeling down or defeated about my writing career this year, I'll pull up this blog post and read your comments!

    ReplyDelete