Thursday, December 6, 2012

Very First Dolly

Today I'm sharing the very first baby doll that Santa left me, or so I was always told! Since I would have only been seven months old, I can't verify that! But I think the reason the Santa this particular doll under my tree was because of her name. Print on the box, it said Baby Rose Marie! I no longer have the box but really wish I did...and for those of you who don't know, my middle name is Marie.

I'm posting two pictures. One shows her in her full original outfit. The other shows her painted on hair. Did any of you have dolls with painted on hair?


2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Usually had to paint hair on after giving them hair cuts. errgggh.
    I was a bad doll mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    My sister was big on dolly haircuts too! I only did it to one doll, my Skipper.

    ReplyDelete