Sunday, December 16, 2012

Skipper and Skooter

I was a little sister so I was gifted Barbie's little sister Skipper, and her friend Skooter. I didn't get them at the same time. I believe I got Skipper for Christmas one year and Skooter and their carrying case for my birthday the next year. The first picture is how Skipper and Skooter SHOULD look. It's my Skooter but not Skipper (okay who came up with these names?????) The second picture is both of my dolls. This is the only doll I EVER gave a hair cut and I regretted it. The Skipper with hair, my Dad bought in a box of toys at an auction when their grandchildren were little. I kept her just remember what my doll looked like before I tried my hand at being a hairstylst!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, did you do a number on Skipper's hair! And I thought my Skipper doll was unattractive. Mine has straight white hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I think I cried after I saw what it looked like. I learned my lesson, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete