Saturday, December 22, 2012

Disney Paper Dolls!

Okay, we're moving on from the paper dolls copied from televison shows to look at a couple of my movie themed paper dolls. I didn't snap a picture of my Darby O'Gill and the Little People paper dolls but YES, I have Sean Connery at my house ladies! In paper doll form that is! Here are two of my favorite Disney movie paper dolls. Haley Mills was my favorite young actress growing up, and I have many of her movies on DVD but not That Darn Cat! And of course, who doesn't love Sleeping Beauty!


4 comments:

  1. The first movie I ever saw was "Summer Magic" with Hayley Mills & Burl Ives. I was a fan forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had the Sleeping Beauty paper dolls. :) They look very familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absoluted FAVORITE Haley Mills movie is The Parent Trap followed by The Trouble With Angels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, that's fun that you had them too! A couple of other writer friends have told me that they had the exact same toy as what was featured on my blog that day.

    ReplyDelete