Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Gig!

I'm pleased to announce that I've been asked to join a group of wonderful ladies and talented writer's on a joint writing blog.

Every ten days or so you'll find me blogging about various topics on http://inkspirationalmessages.com/.

Right now we're talking numbers, like 10 reasons to know you're a writer, 5 things readers should know on the first page, 5 things to get you in the mood to write, 5 reasons to write for the Christian children's magazine market....some are 'fun' posts, some are instructional posts, and some are thought provoking posts.

I hope if you are reader or a writer, you'll stop by. You might find a tip to help your writing or discover a new author....there are some GOOD ones on this blog.

This does not mean that I won't be updating this blog either. I'm still trying to come up with a consistent schedule. Although I'm not a fan of blogs that post recipes, with the onset of NaNoWriMo, I am considering some tips and recipes that I use when under deadline to gain writing time....is this something you'd be interested in?

Let me know!
Rose

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Rose! I'm so excited to call you my inksper sister. It should be fun.
    Hugs! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose! We're thrilled to have you join us at Inkspirational Messages! Love hearing from an entirely new perspective.

    Blessings!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rose..I'd love any creative recipes that save time..lol I really enjoyed reading the blog also!

    Have a great day!
    Gert

    ReplyDelete