Sunday, October 28, 2012

Four days, and counting?

Wow! It's time for NaNoWriMo....again.

The last two years, I've participated in National Novel Writing Month-unofficially. It's allowed me to finish two manuscripts, which are now published books.

This year, I have no plans to participate officially or unofficially. It's not because I don't have any novel ideas but because I'm pretty sure edits for a contracted book will come back to me sometime that month.

That doesn't mean that I won't be reading about, or cheering on others who are participating. Even if you write something other than novels, November is a good time to try to go above and beyond what you normally produce for your writing.

If you write short stories, try to write rough drafts of several different stories. Same with articles or devotions.

Good luck to all who participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment