Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Signing

My church hosted a book signing for me today. Since they were so generous with decorating and throwing me a tea party, I decided to donate half the proceeds back to the church. We go to a small church, which usually has about 35 people in attendence. I sold 49 books this morning! What an awesome church family I have.

In addition to buying at this signing there a few church friends that order my books on line to give me sales number credits. A BIG thank you to those folks too!

Here are some pictures of the event!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rose... Looks like you had a great turn out and an amazing sale! Bless you for donating part of your sles to the church.

    Friends,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful church family! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy your sale turned out so good. Maybe, some day I will be able to have a book signing at my church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is late in comimg, Rose, but congratulations on your successful booksigning! Hope it happens for me one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kate!

    It's hard work,and sometimes frustrating, but very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete