Monday, July 30, 2012

July Release

I just found out that the third book in my quilting series, Rose of Sharon is a July release. If you aren't a member of the Heartsong Presents book club, you can call this number 800-873-8635 to order a copy.

Harlequin is going to try selling Heartsong Presents books in retail stores being with the September 2012 releases, although that won't help me with my quilting series, if this venture proves a success, April 2013 release should be available at select Walmarts and Kmarts. How awesome will that be????

I haven't received my author copies of Rose of Sharon yet, now I can't wait to get them!

2 comments:

  1. I will be calling them tomorrow and ordering my copy!! smile... I can't wait to read it.

    This will be a fantastic thing if they do sell them in the stores!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gert.

    I totally agree about retail sales....no shipping charges.

    ReplyDelete