Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Contract!

I was offered a contract from Heartsong Presents, now owned by Harlequin, for another inspirational romance novel. This book, tentatively titled A Wedding on the Rocks, is scheduled for release in April 2013.

WHEW! It's great to get my good news out! I've been keeping the offer a secret for over 30 days. I always wait for the contract before I make an official announcement. Now my Facebook friends know why I was racking up word count on the weekends! The rough draft is finished, except for the ending chapter. I'm in the first round of revisions now.

The last time I posted about contracts, it's because I turned one down, now I'm pleased to say, my signature is on the contract and will be in the mail tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so excited for you! You are just going great guns. I'm very...very proud of you!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news, Rose! I'm so proud of you. And what a wonderful title for a blog! Having started work outside the home this year, I need that encouragement. :) You are a light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roxane.

      I'm glad you dropped by!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Rose! Hope the revisions go well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Debbie

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete