Saturday, June 30, 2012

We liked it but....

All the writer's who read my blog know the meaning and emotions that go with those words! For non-writer's this means that an editor is rejected our submission.

Which brings me to an update of my writing. Guideposts didn't feel I was a match for the new book series that they're working on. I was really disappointed because I a lot of fun writing that chapter. Yet, the editor did tell me that I'll be contacted to audition for future book series. So THAT is good news!

Until I receive that happy email, I'll just keep plugging away at my own story ideas, hoping I make them interesting enough to that an editor wants to read more!







1 comment:

  1. Hang on to the "we liked it" part, and keep on chugging, Rose! Maybe some other publisher wants that chapter and book.

    ReplyDelete