Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crossing My Fingers

So, I finished the audition chapter, submitted it to my agent. She caught some typos, I made corrections. My best friend read it. She liked it and no she's not biased (LOL). I polished some more and then I sent it off to my agent, who sent it off to the editor and now.........

I wait....with crossed fingers hoping that the editor will like the style, tone, and plot idea that I came with for the characters and mystery they developed. Writing a mystery is fairly new to me. I have a mystery aimed at middle readers but never tried one for adults. I had lots of fun writing the audition chapter. Hopefully that will show in my writing.

Good thing I have other writing projects to work on and a newly released book to promote. I received my author copies of Job's Tears yesterday, so I know it's now available at http://www.heartsongpresents.com/. I will be giving away a few copies when I guest blog on http://www.seekerville.blogspot.com/ at the end of the month. Keep reading my blog to find out when!

1 comment: