Saturday, March 17, 2012

Whoa!

Yes, I said beginning in March that I'd be posting three times a week and look at what's happened just two full weeks into the month. I slipped back into the habit of NOT posting.

I can tell you every excuse that stopped me this week, but that doesn't change the fact that I didn't get two short posts written. The sad fact is: I just didn't make the time to write for my blog and what free time I had, I didn't use wisely.

Writer's, do you find this happens to you? You have this great story idea but can never get it down on paper? Or you've started a great story or article but can never get back to it?

Reader's, do you start a project, like scrap booking, get all excited and then have trouble finishing it?

I promise that I'll be more faithful this week in my posts.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I don't have a blog. I don't even post a lot to Facebook. I just can't think of anything that I think people would WANT TO HEAR ABOUT. So I know I would never be able to keep a blog going.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete