Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's Up?

Okay, I said I'd start posting more regularly on March 1st, so here I am!

I'm going to talk about what's going on in my writing life so far this year. First, I've been working with my agent, polishing up a book proposal. I'm hoping that we're both happy with it by the end of the month so she can send it to the targeted publisher.

Second, I spoke to a group of children's writer's on the importantance of setting goals, making them public, and committing to them.

Yesterday, a writing friend invited me to participate in a speaking engagement at a library in April! What a nice and unexpected surprise that was in my inbox yesterday!

I also learned that the Dakota's SCBWI chapter has a spring conference scheduled for the last Saturday in April in Brookings, SD this year.

Springtime is starting to fill up for this writer!

How about you? Writer's and reader's what's going on in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment