Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Book Cover

Hi Everyone,

I know I've been very remiss about updating my blog. I think about it often but got so busy finishing up the second and third book in my series, that I just didn't back to here. So, a lot has happened since my last post.

I have my 2011 writing goals to review with you and then announce my 2012 publically. If you visited my blog last year you know that I feel if you post your goals publically, you are more committed to accomplishing them.

I'm planning to post to the blog three times a week. One post will be for writers' with a day job. One will be for readers. This post may be about my writing or someone else's and/or book reviews. Anything that may interest readers! The third post will be what is going on in my writing life, speaking engagements, book signings, etc.

So, I hope you will stick with me and in March, I'll be getting my blog back on track. Until then, I'd like to share my new book cover with you!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, Rose. Hope you will be able to keep it up. You DO inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you to my blog roll. Mine's at www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com if you're up for my varied interests! Congrats on the beautiful new book too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't quit your day job? I won't be quitting anytime soon! LOL! I've made close to nothing this past year on my writing, and I wish I could've made more $$$.

    Nice book cover, BTW. I wonder what Harlequin is planning to do with the HP brand name? I haven't really heard about them doing anything with it since they've acquired it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in print.

    I hope you and all of your blog readers have a safe, nice, and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete