Thursday, February 24, 2011

Phone Interview

Tonight a friend of mine will be doing a phone interview with me for an article in a local magazine. Since, I don't know the questions in advance, I hope I can come up with good answers off the cuff! I have my cell phone charged, so that shouldn't be a problem. We're talking about my new book and she's read it so that shouldn't be a problem either. Yet....

I've been interviewed before for newspaper articles and have always been pleased with the end result, as I'm sure I will be this time, however, I do know other writer's who's printed interview doesn't have correct quotes or information about their book. Now, is it the writer's fault or was the article parred down due to column constraints in the newspaper?

Have any of you ever been interviewed and quoted wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes, Rose! I'm sure you'll do fine, and we do trust the writer. :)

    ReplyDelete