Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuesday's OOPS! and Word Count Wednesday

Yep, completely forgot to blog yesterday. I have a couple of excuses....one I just accepted a new day job offer. It's at the University of South Dakota and there is a lot of loose ends to tie up at my old job training someone and then things needing authorized for my new job, like background checks, getting email set up so I can step right into my new assistant position there.

Second excuse, is I was working on my part of the proposal for a novella collection. I'm down to a one story synopsis, which I have to really hit hard the next two nights.

Which brings me to my word count number 2000.

3 comments:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new job.

    ReplyDelete