Thursday, January 20, 2011

Procrastination...

Yep, I'm doing it. Normally, that is not a word I'd use to describe myself but I'm having a little trouble getting moving on my one page proposal. Yet the plot line, characters and backstory are pretty solid in my head. Bits of dialogue buzz through my mind. Setting and scenes are fleshing out.

But for some reason, none of it is clamoring to come out.

Has this ever happened to any of you? If so what did you do?

Should I just start writing that "dreaded" synopsis and see what happens?  If I do that at least I won't be procrastinating...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rose, I feel for you! What works for me is to yes, forge ahead, no matter how crummy it is. I find it easier to fix something than make up something. That's not to say that I haven't had to throw something out completely & start over! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete