Monday, January 24, 2011

Off Track

I pulled out my journal where I keep my monthly goals written down and I am not starting the new year out right! I'm off track already...now I'm still doing writing related things just not the what I set as my writing goals for the month.

I pondered how this happened this weekend but must say the pondering didn't light a fire under me to try to get one of those goals completed and crossed off for the month! But on the other hand, I did get all the items necessary for my part of the novella proposal finished and sent off to the other writer's involved.

So, I have a week left of January to try to get at least one more of my monthly goals crossed off. Should I chose the easy one, finishing a synopsis or a harder one starting a chapter by chapter outline?

You will know tomorrow because I've decided the only way I'm going to get a goal complete and forward movement on my writing is to post it publically so someone (and that's YOU) will hold me accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing which one you decide to do..~smile~ good luck!

    ReplyDelete