Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to the Grind

So, all my goals are set but....

I'm having a hard getting back into the grind or habit of writing since the first of the year. It could be because we still have holiday celebrations to attend. Our last one is January 15th.

I am doing writing related activities, like marketing for my new book release and sending an idea query to a publisher. But getting words on paper for a new WIP...that is another story!

And another story is one of my goals...sigh!

So, in light of my problem, I've reading. Working on the big stack of books piling up. Books by publishers that I'd to have as a publisher. That is my solution to this writing slump that I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Rose...I know you and it will soon all come together... smile..

    Blessings..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete