Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Writing Goals

Now I'm posting these publically it makes me even more accountable to achieving them!

1) Answer manuscript and/or work for hire writer calls and enter low/no fee contests
2) Revise the rough draft of Job's Tears
3) Write, polish, submit third book in quilting series, Rose of Sharon
4) Finish 2nd & 3rd chapter of biography aimed at middle readers
5) Work on proposals for three more romance series.

Now remember depending on acceptances or rejections, I may have to tweek these a little but hopefully by December 31, 2011, I will have completed at least three of these goals.

Hoping you all meet any goals you set for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rose..what great goals you have! Mine are much smaller goals but I guess they ar my goals...ha!!

    lessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete