Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 of NaNoWriMo

This is it...the finale...did you meet your goal? I did and I won't even have to burn the midnight oil to make it.

Here are a few things I learned about my writing during the course of the month:

I can write about 725 words per hour.
I'm more dedicated to getting my writing finished if I have limited time to work on it. Every weekend tripped me up on my word count goals (although that might have something to do with all the activities in November).
It's easier to work from a loose chapter by chapter outline (never thought this panster would admit that).
I'm finding it easier to write longer chapters.
Writing 1000 words a day really adds up and is a very managable number.

If you met your goal, CONGRATULATIONS!

If your still working on it, keep going because there are still a few hours left in November-YOU CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment