Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18 of NaNoWriMo

Okay...I'm behind. Why? There are two reasons, no not excuses, reasons!

First, I voluntered to lead the service at my church on Sunday and had to stop and write a message for the service. Which I'm not finished with yet. Unfortunately by doing that it cut into my novel's writing time. Time is such a HUGE factor in a writer's life with a day job.

Second, when I met with a group of writer's on Monday, this event came up and TWO other writer's voiced a thought that I've had for years concerning NaNoWriMo...WHY ON EARTH DID THEY CHOSE NOVEMBER???? The busier month than November is December! Quite frankly some years I have chose to not even try to do NaNoWriMo because of the month of the event but I think I may have answer to that question.

It is a busy month but if YOU are serious about writing this is a great month to show how serious you are by participating and meeting your goals despite all the events going on around you.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment