Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11 of NaNoWriMo

I am over the half way point of my total word count for the rough draft of my inspirational romance. Granted, I went to the month with 14,400 written words.

I also roughly plotted out ten chapters for the book and I am a third of the way through the sixth chapter so I am past the half way point on the book.

Now, I know that I have some errors in time placement and I think I don't have the hero and heroine in enough scenes together so my internal editor is niggling me to stop typing words and go back and edit what I've written. Which is a no-no during NaNo!

The actual point of NaNo is to WRITE and not edit so I'm forging on hoping that I'm getting some type of frame work down that can be revised and polished into a publishable book.

BTW I did get one surprise...my heroine let me know just why she was acting the way that she was. Who knew? I guess she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment